My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Safeway Spoils Me!

Transaction 1


Transaction 2 The Whole Sha~bang!

Thanks, Coupon Connections NW!

Buy 5 Fruit Snacks = $9.95
Buy 2 Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars = $4.98
Buy 3 Fiber One Chewy Bars = $7.47
Buy 2 Nature Valley Nut Clusters = $4.98
Use (2) $.50/2 Fruit Snacks coupons (-$1)
Use $.75/2 Granola Bar coupon (-$.75)
Use (3) $.50/1 Fiber One coupons (-$1.50)
Use $1/1 Nut Cluster coupon (-$1)
Use $.50/2 Fruit Snacks Cellfire eCoupon (-$.50)
Use $.50/2 Fruit Snacks Shortcuts eCoupon (-$.50)
Use $.50/2 Fiber One Cellfire eCoupon (-$.50)
Use $.75/2 Granola Bars Shortcuts eCoupon (-$.75)
Use $1/1 Nut Clusters Shortcuts eCoupon (-$1)
Get promo savings x 3 (-$12)
Our Safeway in WA doesn't double
Get the following Catalina:

$3.50 Granola Bars
$3 Fruit Snacks

****Deal Scenario #2****
Thanks, Krazy Coupon Lady!

Buy 2 Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars = $4.98
Buy 3 Fiber One Bars = $7.47
Buy 1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch = $2.49
Buy 1 Cheerios = $2.49
Buy 1 Nature Valley Nut Clusters = $2.49
Use (2) $.50/1 Sweet & Salty coupons (-$1)
Use (3) $.50/1 Fiber One coupon (-$1.50)
Use $1/2 General Mills cereal coupon (-$1)
Use $1/1 Nut Clusters coupon (-$1)
Use $.75/2 Granola Bars Shortcuts eCoupon (-$.75)
Use $.50/1 Fiber One Cellfire eCoupon (-$.50)
Use $.50/2 Fiber One Shortcuts eCoupon (-$.50)
Use $.55/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cellfire eCoupon (-$.55)
Use $.55/1 Cheerios Cellfire eCoupon (-$.55)
Use $1/1 Nut Clusters Shortcuts eCoupon (-$1)
*Our WA Safeway does not participate in Doubles
Get promo savings x 2 (-$8)
* Get $3.50 Catalina

http://www.frugallivingnw.com/store-deals/safeway/safeway-deals-for-august-11-17/




I spent roughly, $14 out of pocket, and got $6.50 back in Catalinas (Safeway cash for my next
purchase!) So really only $7.50! Hottie hot!

This was my first time using ecoupons (Shortcuts and Cellfire). I know, right?!? I will confess some fear in not physically holding those pieces of paper, they are like cash! I had to trust that there wouldn't be a glitch with the technology.

I have to say that it took me about 20 minutes to organize all of this. I had to sign up for both programs and cut coupons. The glamorous part is that I won't have to go through that many steps next time and I saved BIG time! The fruit snacks alone would have totaled more than all of this combined! I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Check out this link so you can try it out too! Don't forget, this deal is only good through TODAY, 8/14!

No comments:

Post a Comment