My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

FREE Emoji iphone Application!





One of my favorite new applications that I have found for my iPhone this week is called Emoji!
Talk about glamorous! This is a FREE application that allows me to insert all types of fabulous pictures into my text messages!

Some of my favorite icons include: a diamond ring, a martini glass, fall leaves, and a wide variety of hearts! There is a WIDE variety of pictures that will allow you to express yourself to the fullest!

Check out all of the details at this links:

No comments:

Post a Comment