My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Car Toys~Road Test

On our road trip to Northern California I picked out an assortment of toys for my 2.5 year old twin boys to play with. I critiqued each of them for you. Hopefully it will add some fun to your upcoming travels!



Candy Necklaces. $1.99 @ Target. 1 necklace buys ya about 10 minutes of silence. Priceless, right!?! Then the boyz sacked out. Coindence I'm sure. There are 2 more treatsy times with these as it's a pack of 6! A++!


Harmonica~from Target. Roughly $1.99. This was a great treasure for the car and is the gift that keeps on giving! The boys really enjoy it and it's not broken yet! I give it an A!

Superstar Microphone. $3.99 @ Target. The boyz self selected these. The have been a hit for 4 days. I give them an A. Not an A+ because they kept dropping them and I have to find them;)

Power Rangers Play Video Viewer. $1.98 @ Target. Kept the boyz interest for about 10 min. I give it a C. They might be a bit young for it but the price was right.



Balloon Fun Pack $3.49 @ Target. Love it! The boys can blow up "swords" on their own with the pump. There are 2 big balloons they can play with. If the swords are removed from the pump they squeal like bottle rockets. I give it an A+! Make sure to buy 1 pack/kid. Having one pump cause a LOT of sharing issues!




Color Blast. Steer clear! $5 @ Albertson's. Kept the boyz attention for 5 minutes. The pen is deficient. I give it an F. I would look for a different brand because I used to love these as a kid!

1 comment:

  1. This is an oldie post but a goodie!
    Wishing you safe travels this summer!

    ReplyDelete