My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Become Shoppertunistic's Rite Aid Shopping Trip 8/11~Part 1


I did a hybrid version of these two deals that were posted on Fistful of Coupons! Since the Dry Idea was a regional coupon, and we didn't get it in the Pacific Northwest, I substituted it with the Ziloc deal mentioned in Scenario 2. I got 4 boxes of Ziploc bags, 1 tube of Crest Pro Health Toothpaste, and 4 Shick Razors! After the rebate on the razors, this is a $2.45 $$$ MAKER! Enjoy this deal until Sunday, 8/15. http://www.fistfulofcoupons.com/index.php/category/store-deals/rite-aid/

No comments:

Post a Comment